Dec 25, 2007

Seasons wishes and Moce 2007 Annus Horribilus

Merry Xmas luvequs. We have all had a very hard year .

A poem for our Fiji that has died this past year :

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

MARY FRYE
_________

So please spare a thought and a prayer for all victim's of tragedy this Christmas and pray for a better new year in 2008. And the words of a song that are truly inspirational :

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even tho' it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.
If you smile thro' your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shining through; for you.

May God bless our Fiji.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nau for your comments this year. We also look forward to a happier brighter new year. God Bless you Bubu.

Anonymous said...

But with God on our side, we know that we will FLY!

They have not reckoned with God being part of the equation, have they?