Shame shame shame on Ului, Driti and BainiBully !
They don't care about basic right to rights or rights to life eh Madam Shaista the Uncinariasis - are you listening?!! No - didn't think so.
"we have to share the pain",Yada yada yada !
"the nurses have to understand that IG doesn't have the money",
"it was the previous govt 's fault we haven't got money to pay the workers".
We wouldnt be in this mess if Mr Unbalanced and the rest of his loony unhinged Alice in Wonderland characters didnt put us all there in IN THE FIRST PLACE !!
Here are some of the things that this illegal government has been using our taxpayers money for (ie. their national priorities to name a few, and a few more ):
1) Thousands upon thousands of dollars going toward the hundreds of so called inquiries and investigations (ie witch hunts) which are basically personal vendettas pursued by Baini
2) Approx. $110,000 for Rugby injection for world cup dream chasers
3) $1.5 million dollars approx. for about 29 new PWD New Vehicles PLUS all the other cars that the IG have not advertised in public arena
4) Huge salaries for new Expatriate opportunistic appointments like Pryde
5) Promotions and salary upgrades for all the loyal soldiers and new Board personnel
6) The 100's of Bodyguards to protect Baini from his psycho imaginations
7) Ministerial junkets for Bune , Chodo and Bernie for useless trips around the world with all their hangers-on-club
8) Recalling all the Ambassadors - a totally useless and very costly exercise for us taxpayers
9) The so called restructuring costs for FIRCA , FNPF, NLTB, etc etc etc , and the re-organization of State owned entities and civil service reforms .... what for ?
10) The $40 million that the Military has spent on itself so far since Dec 2006.
Not to mention the massive drop in productivity and morale amongst the workers of this country while we worried about the possibility that we may lose our jobs.
Then they try to tell the country they have no money and that we need to "share the pain". Helllooooooo !
Oilei - I'm all out of words at this lunacy so I will share my agony with Bubu's Roll Call of Pain.
Now this morning Madame Taina on behalf of the PSC says she is happy to be paying out for these services :
This is the height of madness - they have no money to pay the nurses or the teachers yet they are happy to pay outside contractors at much inflated prices to to govt laundry etc etc. Oilei tamaqu !
Why can't all those bully boys at the camp go and sweep hosp floors, change bed pans, do the laundry and all the other jobs that need to be done instead of polishing their boots , beating up innocent civilians and doing basically NOTHING or GFA as the makabunas say ........ aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh ! Au sa oca na vosa !