Leweni-noni aka Kernel Bandmaster wants desperately to beat the sanctions imposed upon members of the military regime and their supporters and go and live in NZ ... hahahahahahahahahahaha ..... strewth !
S'cuse me while I get up off my ibe.
These people have got to be joking !
NZ and Australia do recognise that the sanctions ARE working - they were designed to impose travel restrictions upon the illegals that are now proclaiming themselves to be Fiji's legitimate rulers .. the same illegals that continue to be extremely miffed that they are not allowed the freedoms that they themselves have imposed upon the Fijian people.
There will be a huge outcry in both NZ and Australia amongst the Fijian people that reside in those countries if NZ accede to this ridiculous demand by Bainimarama and his plotters. But of course this won't happen and here are the reasons why :
Mr Leweni - Neumi , before and since the coup of 2006 has been responsible for and answerable to the following events:
- The hatching of the coup plan in 2006 and collaboration with Bainimarama and other treasonous officers of the Fiji Military.
- Inapropriate and Seditionous mutterings well before the 2006 Coup. Lying about the 2006 coup being a coup.
- Collusion with Bainimarama prior to the 2006 coup in firing military officers who refused to take a personal oath to Bainimarama.
- The endorsement of and participation in the orchestrated deportation of (amongst others):
- Senior Journalists : Russel Hunter, Michael Field, Barbara Dreaver, Sia Aston, Rex Gardner, Evan Hannah , Robert Wolfgramm, and Sean Dorney.
- Diplomats : Michael Green, Caroline McDonald, James Batley, Todd Cleaver
- Academics: Brij Lal and his wife
- Heading the continuing censorship of all media, media outlets and media journalists on Fiji. Supporting the continued suppression of media by force.
- Deciding that the Fiji Times and Fiji TV would not be part of any consultations about military media decrees. Aiding and abetting the continued detention of journalists and web journo's
- Accused Aust, UK and the USA of foreign invasion and supported the unecessary call-up of reserves.
- Supported the round-up of innocent Fiji citizens and their interrogations and subsequent torture sessions.Responsible for the continuing threats to ordinary citizens in Fiji - his threats began in January of 2006 - way before the coup of 2006 which shows this man's involvement with Bainimarama, in the plot to overthrow the legitimate government .
- Together with Esala Teleni, illegally& forcibly against instructions of Fiji's then Police Commissioner Andrew Hughes, seized a consignment of ammunition from the Suva wharf.
Later he produced a piece of paper which was proved to be forged document.
- Responsible for the mass sacking of civil servants without evidence, despite saying that he had proof (which he has never produced)
- Had knowledge of and colluded with the illegal raiding of public offices to remove official documents for the purpose of destroying them.
- Obstructed civil and human rights by instructing Air Fiji and other aviation and shipping companies not to transport Qarase , and others, to and from their villages and homes.
- Inhibited the rights of media by directing that Fiji TV and Fiji Times not broadcast any statements by Qarase, and others not sympathetic to the junta.
- Actively participated in the decision to stop all pensions to those who speak out about the regime.
- Actively encouraged the arbitary sacking of 15 employees of the Suva City Council whom he suspected of blogging.
- Lied about the reasons magistrates were sacked.
- Actively pursued the clamping down of the Methodist Church in Fiji and its annual Conference activities
- Supporting the arbitary arrests and subsequent witch hunts of Methodist Church Leaders, Prominent Chiefly Leaders and other good citizens
- Continuing the blatant repression of human rights in Fiji.
- Lying about Richard Naidu's bashing and detention. Collusion in the on-going intimidation of Human Rights Activists Imrana Jala, Shamima Ali, Graeme Leong, Ratu Saki Tuisaloa, Virisila Buadromo amongst others.
- Aiding and abetting in the intimidation of lawyers, womens activists, and Young Democracy Activists from YPCN.
- Assisting in the cover up of the murders of Fiji Citizens Verebasaqa, Rabaka and Malasebe and arbitary beatings of many others.