Insidious happenings today.
- Media decree in force for a couple days now - all very illegal.
Its obvious that Franky with all his guns and bodyguards are afraid of the people and what they think so he has to tell us what he thinks and what we should think. Maivei woilei boidada. Why don't they cut all our tongues out, cut our fingers off & poke out our eardrums.. that may make these cowards feel more secure.
- Lots of talk about Fiji Times maybe closing - we hope not - but If the Fiji Times closes - there goes approx 200 immediate jobs, together with the associated jobs around the country (delivery personnel, sellers, stockists etc) - you can do the math.
- Chief walawala, ArsyKai-worm has decreed today that all telephone subscribers must henceforth provide their details or all phones will be disconnected ... nevermind the reasons they have put forth, there are 3 things here ...
- they can't afford anymore to be tapping all those people's phones they think are "dissidents" or "critics" of the guvment, and
- they are still after all those bloggers they havent been able to find yet.. , and
- third, they want to clamp down on the ever-present "coconut-wireless" (remember that prophecy?).
- Arbitary arrests at whim still continuing without any proof of allegations ... Former Fiji Tropik Woods CEO Daniel Mani and Fiji Forest Industries CEO Alec Chang are now in FICAC custody for 48 hrs just because some dopey military thug called Tevita Ulukobo decided that he was judge and jury of their fate.
- The LAND GRAB that the Fiji Freedom Bloggers have predicted for some time has started with some kind of illegal 'Land Snatching Decree" being issued today by Chief HeapsOfDecrees (HOD) ArsyKai-worm.
- We will be watching to see how much thug-a-ree this land grab will involve. And Uh Oh - hot off the press at 4.15 this afternoon , I see that ChiefCiCi, Minister of Everyting has now issued a new Surfing Decree. Areh nunu-baigani!
This one is interesting - IN EFFECT he has ridden roughshod straight over iTaukei's rights. Ia katchia mavoa.
- Mary's karua, Sharon Smith-Johns, aka as wawa-mada, & her Agitprop Theatre group is in overdrive about how marvelous Fiji's economy is doing, (such as was on TV tonight) but the writing's on the wall honey.
Watch to see the many twists the propaganda machine will give the stories on Fijilive, FBC and Fiji TV about the Money Grab that the junta is currently pursuing in a bid to continue feeding its many mouths in the military barracks (thus ensuring "loyalty" to Bananadrama and his treasonous band) ...
BTW - check out the kind of talk going on this country's military website . Such sophisticated "Foreign Policy" - GOT.TO.SEE.IT to believe it .
This goes to show how fascist the regime have become and how they are being used to turn on their own countrymen and women. You might also be interested to know that some enthusiastic servant has "airbrushed" Herr Dictator on the Home Page and put a halo of light around his picture ........ perhaps Frank has been bestowed his own sainthood on himself, now Saint Francis of Fiji ? Certainly the picture of him with the Pope on the same site beggers disbelief.
- However if we cut through the propoganda, this is what is happening right now :
- a) Fijian Holdings has been FORCED by illegal decree to hand back $20 mill
- b) we hear that FIRCA has been told to hand back at least $10 - $15 mill previously allocated by budget
- c) PORTS FIJI and AIRPORTS FIJI were told to hand over all their profits - $4.7 mill
- d) FNPF continue to hand over money to the junta - how much we will never know as we now have military controllers manipulating our pension fund. We have heard on the grapevine that Reserve Bank is Borrowing Money from our Fiji National Provident Fund on a 14 Day Basis - no longer on 28 days basis.
- e) Reserve Bank has clamped down on OPR's and reserves held by major banks, as well as how much we are allowed to take out of the country.
- f) Reserve Bank increasing commercial banks SRD “Statutory Reserved deposit” from 3% in 2006, 4%in 2007, 5% in 2008, 6% in 2009, 7%,8%,9% and 10% in the last 6months of 2010.
- Based on the above , we can deduce a rather desperate lunge for dollars. How else can they keep it coming? Its simple, expect another devaluation and an increase in VAT soon. How else can the bigwigs keep their mistresses and pikinini's in Salwar Kameez and silk sulu-jamba?