Jul 31, 2008

Tired of all those Regime Lies? Me too.

A Fijian dies and goes to Heaven. As he stands in front of St Peter at the Pearly Gates, he sees a huge wall of clocks behind him.

"What are all those clocks?" he asks.

St Peter answers,"Those are lie-clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie-clock.

Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move."

"Oi sa dina," says the man in awesome wonder.

"Whose clock is that one?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Wooooo kemudou, ," whistles the man in absolute amazement.

"And whose clock is that one?"

St Peter responds: "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Sa teri" says the man. "So where's Bainimarama and Chaudary's lie-clocks?"

"Their clocks are in Jesus' office, " St Peter says.

"He's using them as ceiling fans."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bubu for cheering me up.

Only trouble is, how would you turn the fans down?

Anonymous said...

LOL - the only way to turn them off is to short them out!

People power perhaps???

Anonymous said...

I've often thought about sustainable electricity generation. I'm about to experiment with wind generation, at least to power the hot water cylinder. Some of the lights already come from solar panels recharging batteries.
God Strike - if only I had the wind generated by Frank and phonies. The power bills round here are so damned unreasonable, I could almost stand the stink!
Plus which Bubu, as I may have already mentioned, my one and only garden gladioli when it pops up in all its beauty, is dedicated to you! As a neo-Verde, I havn't figured out how to reproduce the buggers - but I need to on account of my impending status as a grand parent. I want A Gladioli Bubu and a Gladioli Bubba (and not one that has the stink of an Attorney General)